Pluszero, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") contributes to society through collaborative research, development, consulting, and service of machine learning and systems.
We recognize that it is our important responsibility to protect the information (data, source code, personal information, trade secrets, etc.) that we keep and manage,
as well as the information that we generate, and therefore we have established this basic policy and information security management rules,
personal information protection rules, and other related rules and regulations as our information security policy.
Therefore, we have established this basic policy, information security management rules, personal information protection rules,
and other related rules and regulations as our information security policy, and will implement the following measures.
- The Company shall take all possible measures to ensure the security of the information assets of customers and other parties handled in the course of business,
and shall always give top priority to the prevention of risks such as loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage.
- We will implement appropriate security measures for our information assets in accordance with their level of importance, while making the most effective use of them.
- The Company shall establish an organization in charge of information security, appoint a person in charge and a person in charge of information security management,
and implement, operate, and promote security measures for information assets through a company-wide organizational structure.
- The Company will continue to educate and enlighten its officers and employees (including part-timers) We will continue to educate and enlighten our officers, employees, etc.
(including part-timers) on information security and strive to make them fully aware of the Information Security Policy.
All officers and employees who handle information assets shall comply with the Information Security Policy and fulfill their duties and responsibilities as stipulated therein.
- The Company shall maintain and improve information security by continuously conducting risk assessments of information assets from various perspectives,
taking into account technological advances and changes in the business environment, and reflecting these assessments in the Information Security Policy and various measures based on the policy.
- The Company shall strive to ensure information security by periodically auditing the status of various operations related to information security and by taking appropriate corrective measures as necessary.
- We will protect the order of the Internet society and contribute to its sound development.
- The company shall comply with laws, regulations, and other standards related to information security.
Last revision: April 28, 2021 Representative Director, Chairman and CEO Yoshiyuki Ojiro